Friday, January 7, 2011

Art Blogs for Everyone!

Clipart courtesy of Microsoft Word.




Happy New Year!
Another year to learn more stuff! In my search for greater knowledge I came across OnlineCollege.org's list of top sites for art students and enthusiasts! What a find! Luckily, I fit into both categories! The list includes blogs for teachers, current happenings in art, artists and even blogs for collecting and selling art.  I challenged my students to find art outside of the classroom and bring evidence of each discovery back to the classroom.  I really needed this list when I started this assignment to prevent the multiple submissions of the same article! Thankfully on Monday morning I will be armed with a wealth of sites for them to explore!  If you love art or just curious, check out this link .

No comments:

Post a Comment