Monday, November 22, 2010

BP1_Welcome to my Blogpost!

Welcome to my blog!   It is officially month four and I am still excited about the program!  I have learned so much and I am looking forward to the challenge in the months to come!  I have posted images of my target audience: my students!  I teach a very unique bunch and I know they are ready to give me insight on their learning process.  Feedback will be very important for this process and with the group I have...it won't be a problem!  I want to see how creativity, technology and student choice mix on a regular basis!


Let's see what happens!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracey
    I responded to your comment on my blog. I hope that you received it. I use to teach grade 4 a few years ago. I find this age group interesting. I enjoyed teaching grade 4. I found my students were very vocal so if this is the case with your students, I am sure that they will give you feedback as you require it.

    Dena

    ReplyDelete