Sunday, December 12, 2010

PE5_GarageBand

For my next lesson in GarageBand, I created a track using Magic GarageBand. With Magic GarageBand, you simply select a style of music and change the instruments to hear different versions  of the original.
My introduction to Magic GarageBand from Lynda.com.

Learning shortcuts in GarageBand.

The GarageBand!

My style of choice...Funk!

The highlighted instruments can be exchange for alternative ones.


Highlighted area shows practice area of the track.


My funky song in GarageBand.

I am recording my song in GarageBand.
My funky song is completely recorded in Magic GarageBand.

Sending my completed song to the iTunes library.


My funky song is now part of my iTunes library!
The next step in my learning process...learning how to upload an audio file to my blog!





2 comments:

  1. Tracye,
    I loved how post and how you show your progression through Garage Band. I really want to learn it now. Guess I will have to add it to my long list of Lynda.com tutorials. Great song by the way. I was dancing over here to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal-
    Baby steps for now! On to movie soundtracks!
    Meet you at Lynda.com!
    Stay tuned for the next catchy beat!

    ReplyDelete