Sunday, July 17, 2011

Week 2-1 Peer Comment

Image courtesy of Microsoft clipart


Leon’s Post:

Sunday, July 17, 2011
Wk 2 Post 4: Publishing Leadership Project

I am considering sharing my research with the Hillsborough County Band Association, I would like to share the process of building a personal literacy tool to TMEA and FMEA.  Not that my study is definitive or even successful, but I think that every music teacher needs a set of guidelines to use to ensure their students are actually learning to read music.   I would like to share my project, which encouraged me to create a music literacy tool that meets the requirements of the literature.  I would also like to demonstrate how to create media assets to facilitate the implementation of the tool




My response:
I am really interested in the research project you have initiated. As a fellow fine arts teacher, I think a literacy tool is a necessary concept to consider implementing. I think guidelines for any fine arts subject are desperately needed, as we are usually the first to have to justify our place in the academic arena.  I think your contribution would help others see the possibilities of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment