Saturday, July 30, 2011

Week 4-Thinking Out Loud Part 2

                             Image courtesy of Edutopia.
After much consideration, I am making some adjustments to my submission list.  I am adding Edutopia to my submission list for my publication and leadership project.  I selected Edutopia after reviewing the site and observing the large amount of articles that featured art.  Edutopia contains a plethora of information about different and innovative approaches to education and I feel a journal that is on the cutting edge would  be beneficial to me.  Edutopia features many current trends in education, such as problem based learning and social learning.  I will feel I may need to go over my article with a fine tooth comb before submitting, but I believe I am up for the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment