Saturday, July 30, 2011

Week 4- Wimba-Thinking Out Loud

                                  Image provided by Microsoft clipart.


My thinking out loud during the Wimba session did not go as planned!  The plan was to showcase my leadership project in a smooth, professional manner and demonstrate almost all of my intelligence but thanks to technology all of that went out of the window!!!  So, let's reboot and start the process over!
My plans are to publish rather than present my project.  Public speaking is not my strong suit, so I would prefer to submit an article based upon my research in the classroom. 
 I would like to submit to a journal with an art or technology focus because these are the two areas I am most interested in at this point. My CBR project focused on personalized learning in art and how this concept could empower students in the learning process.  I believe my CBR project went well and I hope to continue encouraging my students in constructing learning environments that engage and stretch their imaginations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment