Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Week 3-3 Video Podcasts


            Image courtesy of Microsoft clipart.
As the school year is approaching, I thought I would select visual podcasts that I could introduce to my various classes during the school year.  Our budget is limited, so the resources listed below will enhance the art experience for all of my students.


Awesome works of art available to me in an instant!  I found this was much better than a dated film or video.


The Rubin Museum of Art gives the viewer access to art on many different levels.  Students would have access to videos featuring artists, museum goers and art scholars.


I found these video resources provided by Duke University refreshing and new.  I believe these videos will give my students a new way to experience art.  It was great to see people of color represented in the collection.


This is a wonderful site that introduces the viewer to the arts of the Chickasaw nation. Through this site, I could introduce my students to Chickasaw visual artists, performing artists and writers.  Students can see, hear and participate in activities that help them learn about cultural art.  Great find!







No comments:

Post a Comment