Sunday, July 24, 2011

Week 3 Free Choice-2011/2012 School Year

                                      Image courtesy of Microsoft clipart
The new school year is fast approaching and I am anxious to do things differently.  I am ready to put everything I have learned at Full Sail into place!  I don't want to do things the same way and get the same results! I want to be able to take the same risks I am asking my students to take in the class room.  After reading The Art of Possibility, I realize I don't have to be perfect, but I do need to take steps toward being the teacher I know I can be each day!  I realize that this will mean work and dedication on my part to embrace this new way of thinking in my classroom, but I believe I can be an agent of change for the better!
(And if I happen to fall off of the horse, I have plenty of Full Sail reinforcements to help me out! Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment